<E28> Changing PS pump filter

I've received several responses to MY question regarding squeeking from the
power steering pump.  I attribute the responses to NOT telling the people I'm
hoping to get an answer from that they suck!  Anyhoo, I was told to change the
filter in the reservoir and keep it filled.  I looked in my Haynes manual
(can't afford the Bentley yet) and it doesn't say anything about removing the
filter.  Before I drained the reservoir and tried to replace it, I was hoping
someone could give me instructions and tell me what I was about to get into.

Thanks

Bill K
BMWCCA 160195

PS  To Mike and Cheryl regarding your comments on people using aol...No
offense taken.  I have had similar experiences, but there are still a few
decent folks using aol. :)