<FS> 1977 530i - make an offer! (in CT)

For sale!

1977 530i VIN 5071784. Light blue/tan leather, 4spd, A/C, sunroof, 188,000
miles.  Sound body, with minor front fender rust. Runs well, but engine is
tired. Excellent restoration project car for $1,200.

Please contact the owner directly (my father in-law!) Allan Holbrook in central
CT, days: 203-288-2578, eves: 203-272-9218.

The car seems a good deal for this price, but you could probably make a
reasonable offer and he'll take it - wants to clean out his driveway.

P.S. Obligatory Joke Content:
Hmmm - all this hampstercharger talk and the recent postings about sucking have
given me a new idea to patent!  Yes, instead of all the turbocharger systems
that blow more air into the engine, I'm designing a vaccum system that will suck
more air OUT of the engine through the tailpipes!  The current low-budget
prototype involves a Hoover canister model bolted to the back of the trunk,
sucking air out of the tailpipe and them blowing it out the opposite side.  For
only a few dollars more you can upgrade: either a higher horsepower Electrolux
model, or a special rear wing attachment on top for the extra downforce.

- -- Shane  95 318i  BMWCCA-Boston 148039
/* end message scurcuru@domain.elided */