Self generating generator

- --------------FF9F10EC3AAA798B91BEDFC2

I've had this idea in my head for the past 5 years and still cant figure
out the reason that it wont work. If it works it can power those
electric superchargers or those vibrating gearnobs. Here it is.

   ()-------()
   a          b

You spin motor (a) when motor (a) spins, it creates electricity (like
any other electric motor). You use the electricity just created to spin
motor (b) then you get motor (b) to spin motor (a) and the cycle should
keep on going or should it? Put me out of my misery!! And don't bloody
flame me!

Regards
Tuncay.

P.S if it works i got a patent allready.

- --------------FF9F10EC3AAA798B91BEDFC2