<WOB> The Digest guys suck?

Tommy Piled High and Deep, posted the following to the Digest:

<<Subject: Aftermarket Xenon's

<<Since BMW doesn't offer xenon's for the 528i yet I'd like to purchase a pair
<of the xenon bulbs that I saw advertised at bekkers imports (bekkers.com)
<<for <my 99' 528i.One of the service guys at my dealer told me not to get
<<them until <they are offered directly through bmw because the wiring
<<between the 528i and <540i head lamps are different. Is it possible for me
to <<go ahead and buy them or <should I just wait it?>>

And also, posted

<<Hi everyone.
<I'm looking for external carbon fiber additions for my E39 528i. My friend
who has a <C230 told me his dealer can get him carbon fiber pieces for the
exterior and interior, <but my dealer doesn't know anything about it. Anyone
have any information on this?
Tommy Koch>>

Then this Newbie offends everyone, because in 48 friggin hours the Newbie with
a 99 BMW hasn't gotten an answer!  So, he declares everyone on the Digest
sucks.  In fact he is correct, partially. What more can you accept from a
Newbie?  Take, take, take. Give nothing but insults.  Some members of the
Digest DO suck and maybe you should make a private appointment with those
guys.  Well, well, well Tommie, PhD. Maybe you can figure out how to look in
the Digest Archives and find an answer to your question. Too much effort, not
instant gratification?  Ya don't need a PhD to figger this one out. Maybe you
should ask the Kibort guy how to look in the archives since the instructions
on the Digest home page ain't clear enough for you.

Tommie, you are not worthy of a BMW. Trade it with your buddy for his
C230 (sic). And Xenons is the plural of Xenon. Xenon's ain't. And, don't get
Xenons confused with light sabers, they share nothing in common but the color.
May the force be with you.

Bubba Michel Potheau BMWCCA#0000002
wire.