RD Wheels

I am running them on my E36 '93 325is.  I like them a lot - no problems as far as strength, but I'm not doing
track events yet, either.  They seem virtually identical to the Mille Miglia MM11's - VERY identical (both
are made in Italy, BTW, perhaps they are the same wheel?) and the MM11's are less expensive new.  I
bought mine used, so still feel like I got a decent deal.

Weight - don't really know.  They're not forged, but the style is very open so they seem reasonably light.

Oh, I did have to roll the rear fenders slightly to get them to fit without rubbing.  YMMV.

Any questions, just ask.

- - Jason

I am thinking of finding a set of 16" RD RGR rims for my E30 M3.  Does
anyone have any opinions on these as far as weight and strength?

Thanks.

- - -Ken ;   Salem, MA
'91 M3
'97 318ti Sport, RIP....