Re: You guys suck

TommyPhd@domain.elided wrote:

> I've asked two questions and nobody has even given me a response. This mailing
> list sucks.

Sorry to hear the list didn't live up to your obviously high standards.
I'd venture to say you got back what you invested, though.

One little clue: the members on this list - or any other mailing list -
do not wait with baited breath for your posts. But don't take it
personally, they don't wait for mine, either.

BTW, I feel compelled to point out it's incorrect to say the _list_
sucks: some of the _people_ may suck, but not the list. Personally, I've
given up sucking on doctor's orders.

Hope you find a list more to your liking.

- -jerry