re:ERAM vs the Shark

I just ordered a JC chip for my 1988 M5. The price of that set up for my
car is $235 to my door. The documented gain is 49 HP. Lets do the math
here on that.......235/49  carry the twelve take the
derivitive.....thinking computing ....got it $4.80 per horsepower. I will
gladly pay that amount for every single horse the ERAM will give me. I
will then drive to P'fest the sequal just for the chance to get my
headlights sucked out as Rob goes by in Helen.... But it will be worth the
drive cuz I am sure Rob will install a stage 3 BL/SS with the ERK just for
the asking and maybe a lifetime supply of Rolling Rock...

On a lighter (heavier ?) note as of this morning I am no longer the proud
owner of my 635CSi. A fellow digester promised visitation rights and came
up with enough cash to make me start the hunt for an iT for my wife. I am
wondering if the fact that I got tears in my eyes (honest, not jesting
here) watching my car drive away makes me an automatic member of the
bubbaclub or bans me for life ?

Coupe-less near Seattle