<E36 M3> LTW Oil Pan Group Purchase?

I've been getting more and more concerned about the "overfill" solution
to the E36 M3 Oil Pan problem. The two tracks I attend frequently
(Roebling Road & Road Atlanta) both have the problem areas (high speed
sweeping lefthand turn 3 at Roebling, severe downhill braking into turn
10 at Road Atlanta) that would cause potential engine oil starvation.
I've been putting 1 quart of oil in the stock pan to try and prevent
this, but I'd love to fix this problem the right way - the LTW Oil Pan.

One problem though, the damn thing costs too much!! I remember Duane
Collie mentioned he had organized a group purchase of the pans from PTG
a while back and got a great price. I'd love to try and organize
something like this again and see if we could get a similar deal. Is
anyone interested? Send me an email at peterstuhr@domain.elided if you are
and I'll see what type of price we could get.

Peter Stuhr
Tarheel Chapter
'95 White M3