Chip and Slip Sec.

Actually you could use both. A chip and the Split Second unit. It would allow
you to fine tune your fuel curve if you add any "other" bolt on parts ie: race
exhaust, air filter, cam. Not to mention it gets rid of the cork in the system
the AFM. This alone is worth a few ponies. All the JAP car guys have been
using this type of converter for years...And they work! Especially on heavily
modified cars, go check out a JAP car magazine. I have wanted one for my 535
turbo car for awhile. The MAF conversion is the way to go...with or without a
chip. Having a dyno tuned chip is nice but if you change anything you have to
chip ( J C of course) would be a good start.

GGray
87 535is turbo
88 M3 club racer