cyntex, larry

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>ate: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:39:54 -0500
From: Jeff_Lloyd@domain.elided
Subject: RE: $ for Split Sec. vs Chip

Do you have phone#'s or addresses for these two
tuners in the Philadelphia area
I would like to contact them

Jeff
 =

<>>>>>>Jeff, he is at Cyntex on the web.   I have the address if you cant=

find it.
he helped me with my ERAM and other issues regarding the AFM and air fuel=

mixtures.

by theway, I still think bang for buck you cant beat the ERAM.  Laugh all=
 =

you want , but on thedyno, it produces for 300 bucks what the chip does i=
small areas of the torque curve.  However, if you get his whole system, i=
must be worth about 40 HP , but at 6000 bucks.

mark