Option 3 on MAF - AFM Conversion.

Ed:

As far as I know there is a difference in dynamics between the MAF and the =
AFM since one is a mechanical system and one is solid state.  There are =
overshoots, etc., that cannot simply be mapped since it is not a static =
quantity, i.e., the relations between the two outputs change depending on =
the dynamic actions too.  I imagine you could add another dimension to the =
map and do it.  Did you?

Since your setup is obviously working well, I would like to know where I =
am wrong in my understanding or, if I am correct, how you got over this =
problem.

Thanks.

Neil Deshpande
1988 325 is