AC COMPRESSION for boost

Message text written by INTERNET:Bill_Fernandez@domain.elided

Here is some food for thought, or information from me to you on the
subject.  I'm also planning on using mini ac condenser coils tied into my=

A/C in front of the fan or intake scoop to further compress the air by
cooling it and making it more dense.  This should add an extra pound or t=
wo
of boost.  For this to work in the BMWs you must tie in your gas pedal
switch to kick on the a/c as well, or just simply run the a/c in some oth=
er

Yeah and then you loose power turning your AC pump.  smart.

What you have just suggested is solved by using a water injection system
like those used on not inter cooled Turbos;   My car actually shoots
windshield wiper fluid into the turbo;s intake.  the Methanol in the Fluid
cools the air and then burns hot.  (This is a standard part of the Callaway
turbo on my car)  (just don;t use the winter windshield stuff.  Glycol is
not so good for you engine

Randy Little                       Represented by:
R.S.Little Studio                Jim Zaccaro & Assoc.
Photography & Digital Imaging    http://home.earthlink.net/~jimzacc
http://www.rslittle.com