dyno runs sent to rob

Rob,
I sent you the dyno sheets of the 4 banger and the V8.  (next up is a E30=

and Porsche 911 carrara, both are perfect canidates)

Did you receive them??

If you dont have anything positive to say, send me off line.  The thread =
is
right   enough is enough. .  You sure what my hot buttons are.  anyway, t=
he
sheets tell of the 3-4% gains mostly over the entire torque curve.  they
are pictures (jpegs of the sheets)
I will get the original next time at the dyno.

So it works, it proves my theories and its not that expensive. =

send me off line to discuss unless it is relevant to theBMW thread.

By the Way,  Sorry all for the boxing match with Rob.  Rob, why are you
such a pain in the..........??   (just kidding)

mark