E28 rear ashtray needed

Hey guys,

I posted this earlier and got no response so I figured, no big...call the
dealer ya cheapskate.

Okay, so I do.  A black rear ashtray for a 1988 E28 M5.  Guess how much.
$128 after CCA discount.  Ouch.  So I once again humble myself in front of
the Bimmer Gods and ask if anyone has a rear ashtray out of an E28.  All I
really need is the retaining clip, but I would buy the whole thing if
needed.  If anyone knows if other model ashtrays have the same retaining
clip that would also be appreciated.

Please no responses that you will sell yours for 1/2 retail.  We all know
the darn thing isn't worth $28...much less $128.

Watcha got?

Thanks again.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5