<FS>: new takeoff E36 16" double spoke wheels/tires

I will be taking delivery of a 1999 2.8 Z3 coupe around the end of November.
It comes with 16" x 7", 46mm et, double spoke rims (Style 45 or 47, don't
remember) and Michelin 225/50-16 tires (I think VR rated) which I am offering
for sale.  I have a set of aftermarket wheels I want to use instead, so these
won't see more than a couple miles of use.  Should fit most 92+ E36 3 series
and all Z3's, except M's.  Might possibly fit E46 too.  These wheels were an
option on some of the later year 3's.

Any reasonable offer considered.  I might have someone who wants the tires if
you only want the rims.  Again, not available until late Nov. or early Dec.

respond to Mark Sipe, TeamZ3@domain.elided