RE: <E34> Erratic Speedometer: Wiring diagrams anywhere?

Hi Ted

I have a '90 535i, with a problem very similar to yours. My speedo
sometimes (even while standing still) jumps up to 130km/h, while the
RPMs
remain constant. It seem to happen more often while turning the ignition
to position 1
than during actual driving.

Have you had any luck sorting out your problem? Did you have to replace
the
Diff-sensor?

I am unable to locate any electrical wiring diagrams for my vehicle - is
there an electronic copy available anywhere?

Any help appreciated

Hendrik
'90 M535i Ramming through the garage wall at a snail's pace