What's your favorite color?

Hiya,

So what's your flavorite color for car?

Just wondering. My car will like a repaint some time in the future and I
think I really like yellow. Black is pretty perfect, but seems impractical
heat-wise. I saw a yellow E30 at http://www.sol.co.uk/g/gpaterson/ and I
like it a lot.

Currently my car is "bronzit beige", which is almost funny in how it's a
perfect camouflage on the road. It seems to be the average of concrete,
asphalt and road signs. That's got something to it as well. I mean cars are
pretty and all, but sometimes I just want to see the land. Imagine things
without the bright colors put out by humans - like cars and signs etc.
Wouldn't that be cool?

Another thing I'm thinking about is just having everything galvanised and
no paint. Anybody ever done this? I'll never have to worry about wimpy wax
or  paint damage or rust again. It'll look ugly, but that might be kinda
cool. Kind of a DeLorean after a nuclear war. :)

I also like the look of the porsche on http://www.batnet.com/bbechtol/ btw.
Groovy!

So tell me, what colors are ultimately cool?

Michiel ('87 325es with ok paint)