Re: What is TIS? BA

>Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 19:21:19 GMT
>From: John G.Burns <john@domain.elided>
>Subject: What is TIS?
>
>What is the TIS system? Debugging flow charts and torque specs?
>Am I correct to assume there is no chance of adding one to my ETK?
>
>- --

John, TIS is Technical Information System.
It is a CD containing service bulletins, technical bulletins, torque specs, etc and also includes repair information on many areas
of E30, E32, E34 and E36, in addition to full repair information on the E38, E39 and E46.

And, before anyone asks, NO I can't supply copies. It is proprietary information that BMW does not release to the public.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you