turbo zet and Rob's credibility

Heres a quote from Turbo-zet:

"the dynograph was performed by an independent company for the Indonesian=

distributor on a Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 V6. The first test was done when t=
he
car was in standard condition and the second, after fitting the TurboZet.=

An owner of a Impreza 1.6GL using the GTech/Pro Performance Timer saw an
improvement of more than 1 second for the 0 - 100 kph dash and almost 2
seconds for the quarter mile. Needless to say, he was elated and happy wi=
th
the improvement." =

they also quoted 15 to 35 % improvement in HP.

ROB , YOU ENDORSED THIS TURBO-ZET product , because it had claims of
performance backed up by dyno sheets.
Your credibility is in question on why you didnt do the MATH on several o=
their claims.

Did it raise any questions when the turbo zet claimed to decrease 0-60
times by 1 second usually needing 50 HP to perform this improvement. =

OR that their quarter Mile times went down by 2 seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!

  Did you ask yourself if any of the claims made a bit of sense at all,
namely a 35% increase in HP.    =

LETS SEE, ON  A 100 HP ENGING THAT WOULD BE 30 HP. THATS 22,000 WATTS FOR=
50 WATT DEVICE.
Did you think to just do the math hear??????

let me ask you , you said you cant be taught anything by me, maybe so.   =

Why dont you tell me how much hp it takes to improve a quarter mile run b=
2 seconds, or improve 0-60 times by a second.      Base it on a 2500 lb c=
ar
with a base run for 0-60 being 10 seconds.    and 20 seconds for the
quarter mile.      Prove your math skills and tell me if this is possible=
=2E =

can 50 watts of imput raise the output of a combustion engine by 22,000
watts or even 15 hp would be 11,000 watts?
(I just read the fine print, the diesel is 35 % and gas is 15%, or 35 or =
15
HP)

It just doesnt work. 50 watts cant produce 11,190watts.    DOES THIS MAKE=

ANY SENSE TO YOU.    =

DID YOU SEE THE DYNO SHEETS, THEY LOOK LIKE AN ETCHA-SKETCH. =

MY RUNS ARE ON A DYNO JET, THEY SHOW THE GAINS IVE CLAIMED.   THE MATH AL=
SO
PENCILS.
1.  Air box vaccum releaved from 1psi vaccume to .35 pressure
2.  current of fan 30 amps , for a total power of 400 watts
3.   free air out put 500 cfm, car needs 250 at 2.5 liter
4.  hp gained 3-4%
5  dyno run to prove it  (a real dyno run)

one thing I can say is that both the tubo zet ad and your emails have no
grammatical errors.  The other thing you both have in common is that you
both make no sense.   PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND  IF IM WRONG, BUT YOU
BELEIVE ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT IS PRESENTED WITHOUT SPELLING ERRORS??

you better become better at reading between the lines.  Politicians have
been speaking grammatically correct for eons.
can they be trusted????   some maybe.   You have to learn to do your
homework.   Think!!!!!  We will be able to raise the level of discussion =
if
you do so.

write me back privately  regarding:
pressure theory
AFM operation, measuring techniques.
air fuel mixture control by the cpu, based on what parameters
O2 sensor operation
injector operation
fuel pressure regulators, RRFPR's as well
HP as relates to spark advance and mixure settings,
and other topics that I have researched and have some interesting finding=
   =

mark
electric ram air..