PalmPilot Users?

Hi, all.

I just added DateBk3 to my Palm III.  The PalmPilot and Palm III are great
hardware, and this app is a neat piece of software.  It allows you to
associate icons with each appointment, and you can define your own.  I created
a passable little roundel.

So now, next to the "transit time" I sometimes put in my schedule (for
example, if it takes an hour to get to an appointment), I have a little
roundel so I can look at my schedule and quickly see that there will be at
least a little enjoyment in my day!

If anybody else wants the hexadecimal icon string, email me at
MBrown1003@domain.elided.

(And, yes, I am a software developer.)

=> Mitch
('97 E39 528i, with all the computers they offered that year!)