Re: BMW on track video

Message text written by INTERNET:penpete@domain.elided
>Mark,
        How do the CDs play? Do I need some special software application =
play it?
Pete

<Sorry, I should have been more descriptive.   the cds contain about  45
min of video clips all in mpeg format.
Basically, if you have a pentium 133 or better , and windows 95, you can
play from the media player.   (ACTiVE Movie is the program that comes wit=
windows to play these types of files)
It looks as good as some VHS tapes . good resolution, full screen, full
motion, 30 frame per second video.

i just got done showing the guy  (who works with me now)  that designs th=
DINAN chips, the video of his old boss    (Steve Dinan). (On the CD Video=
).
    He laughed when he saw the video, and kept pointing out all of the
things on the car that he helped build.   Man, what a machine. =

full stock engine management system, but special components inside the
engine.    28 psi turbo, 600 to 800 hp   (with and without the restrictor=
)
=2E

can you imagine a restrictor that costs 200 hp!!!!

Mark Kibort
guy with the fan     =