E-36 M3 Inspection 2....

Hello digesters,

I'm letting the dealer borrow my M3 next week for an
inspection 2.  Other than taking out the JC chip,  what should
I tell them to specifically look at?  Is there anything
that I can get them to do while 'old boy' is in there that
will save me some headaches down the road?  Possibly have them
'slap' on an x-brace since I have been slacking off too much this
summer.  Let me know what you guys and gals think.  (Oh yeah,
I am going to keep this car for at least 6 more years)

Thanks for all,

George Trilikis

gptrilik@domain.elided
gptrilik@domain.elided (school account might kick my butt off soon..
			I knew I shouldn't have graduated....  :)