//m roadster air compressor

Just got a voicemail from my salesperson re the //m roadster mobility
air compressor/sealant device (provided in lieu of a spare) which was
conspicuously missing from my trunk.  She says according to a recent
bulletin which she is faxing over, bmw is not happy with the device
(supplier charging too much?  Kids have figured out its an extreme
delivery device for sealant inhalants?  Doesn't do squat for a shredded
tire?) and will instead offer lifetime roadside assistance...but they
are working on alternatives (because they don't really want to pay for
all that roadside assistance on cars they sold 10 years ago).

I realized I was buying an impractical car, but this takes it a bit far.
Cell phone is now required equipment.  Even vettes get run flats (do
they have spares as well?)!  And all the other bimmers get FULL size
spares.....

David D. (as in DODGE anything that may flatten my tire) Beatty
Myers Bigel Sibley & Sajovec, P.A.
Patent Attorneys
Suite 250, 111 Corning Road, Cary, NC 27511
PO Box 37428, Raleigh, NC 27627
Telephone: 919-854-1400
Fax: 919-854-1401
dbeatty@domain.elided