RE: Electric supercharging, say what?

Tap, tap, tap on the fishbowl.  They're just tweaking your nipples now.

So tell me again how this $300 fan is better than a $225(*) chip?

Has empirical data not shown said chips to pass emissions, improve
tractability (what everyone calls 'drivability', but means will the
car won't buck off idle, foul plugs every cool morning, soot up the
tailpipe and kill small children and farm animals within a 30' radius?)
and improve output at all throttle openings, every day of the week?

And this fan is *how much*?  Talk about 'schlocky' - I run, don't walk,
from advertising that disparages competing products in an attempt to
sell its own product.  Sounds like political mudslinging, and after
last Tuesday, I'd had enough.

Since you asked, SI stands for Service Interval, as in the little dash
lights that tell you that you should have already changed your oil.
Their on-board batteries die and cause some funky, funky electrical
gremlins.

 - Thi vanAusdal

(*) See URL: http://www.turnermotorsport.com/catalog/catalog.htm