<E46 M3> Sedan spy photos

Fellow enthusiasts,

the current issue of Auto Motor und Sport - at least in Europe, with the E53
SAV on the cover -  has some pics of the new M3 sedan in it. It is scheduled
for 2000, with a 350 HP 3.2 litre engine. Scheduled for next year are the
Convertible, the touring and the coupe M3. On the engine front, the 330d
will come next year as well as a 330i, which has a 225 HP engine.

There's also an artist's impression of the new Compact (or ti), it promises
to be much prettier than the 'chopped' current one. Will get 4 cylinder
engines up to 150 HP produced in England that will also go into some Rovers.

AMS does have a website, I don't have the address here (something like
www.auto-motor-sport-online) and I don't know if it'll have this article
online.

Finally, if this was featured in the November Roundel, I won't get that
until next month :-)

regards

Hans
98 Golf TDi with Red Barchetta by Rush on the stereo - Good Call Mike
Biles!!
WTB 320i