Frozen Lock

Someone Wrote:
>>ps  Still think my idea of an air tank in the trunk with an airline to the
>>intake manifold with suplimental injectors is a killer idea for INSTANT
boost
>>and you get COOL air and NO external loads on the engine during boost,
what
>>could be better???
I say, replace that air in the tank with N2O and then you have some real
killer boost ;-)

Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee!

But Seriously though.  I picked up some parts from Steve D. (Ultimate
Garage) the other day and asked him if he had anything for a frozen lock.
(My trunk lock has been frozen for about 8 months, the key woun't turn it).
He pulled out some Wurth 2000 hi pressure lube, WOW the lock turned easily!
I tried everything before, WD40, white lithium, a couple of snake oil lubes,
etc. this stuff is amazing!

Anthony