Soiled Headliner...

The headliner under the sunroof in my car has accumulated a small amount
of dirt.  I believe it has to do with the airflow when the sunroof is
open due to the fact that the dirt forms a series of parallel lines.  I
would like to clean it, but I am afraid of damaging the rather delicate
looking liner material.  Does anyone have any recommendations on what to
use?

Take care,
Matthew
1995 318i (Boston Green/tan)

P.S. I hope to see some of you at the Whack York Turkey Rally on the
22nd.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]