Wanted <E30> 325is 5sp Transmission Exploded Veiw

I would like to get a hold of an exploded view of the 5 speed
transmission
that is in a 325is.  I currently have a problem with mine but before I
start
pulling is apart I would like to have an idea as to what parts go where.

I do not know exactly what happend but the other morning I had this
noise
that sounded like a broken fan belt then it quit.  The next time I drove
the car the transmission sound very rough.  Upon jacking the car up I
found
a small hole towards the back of the transmission case.  Every gear
works
and the car shifts with out any problems.

I would like to thank everyone who replied to my last problem and would
like to thank anyone who helps me on this one.

- - Mark
  '89 325is  (current problem child)
  '84 318i   (relieable)