Creaks in 98 M3 coupe driving me crazy, please help!!

Hello all,

My 98' M3 has started making some creaking noises on acceleration,
deceleration and when I go over bumps.  It sounded like it was coming from the
passenger side window or rear passenger window so I thought maybe the rear
window was loose or something (I just got the windows tinted so I thought that
they hadn't tightened it up enough) but it seemed ok.  Then I thought it might
have something to do with the rear passenger interior panel so I took it off
completely and still the noise is there....  Finally I decided to roll the
passenger window down a bit and to my surprise, the noise was gone.  It only
creeks, kinda like a "tap" or "tap-tap", when the window is closed all the
way.  The windows have actually been tinted for about 3 months now and the
noise just started so I don't blame the tint shop for it nor do I think the
door panel is loose... Any suggestions of what I can do to fix it or what you
think might be the problem??

Thanks everyone!

Tino Saloomen
TinoM3@domain.elided