supercharger electronics - where is the math???

Mark writes:

1)  <<only 30 amp draw , kind of like all of your interior lights on. >>

?????

2 )  << it does not give any restriction. (easy bench test)
and it produces a small but effective .35  psi of pressure to the air box.>>

I'm very interested in hearing this "electric supercharger" discribed...

3)  <<I worked many years with brush and brushless motors.    the
altenator is inefficient by maybe 70 % >>

But what we're talking about isn't how effient the alternator is,  we're
talking about the total loss of energy going from a crankshaft through a belt
through an alternator through wires through an electric motor and driving a
non positive displacement fan.
Forget your dyno,  give us math and where you got the numbers - I said it
takes 746 watts to equal 1 horspower and I stand behind that.  I'll also stand
behind the horspower numbers given as a function of boost pressure.

Mark,
  if you worked many years with motors,  how is it you think interior lights
use 30 amp??? ( see #1 above) mine only use about 1.7 amps (5 bulbs x 4 watts
ea)

4)  <<the fan produces over 500 cfm free air and .35 or so at 270 cfm >>

5)  << NO, ONLY 1 LB FOR THE FAN , WHERE DID YOU
GET 50>>

OK Mark,  now you've got me.  You're saying this "electric supercharger"
provides .35lbs of boost, delivers 500 cfm and the whole kittin kaboodal
weights 1lb???

I'm REALLY interested in knowing where you got a 12 volt electric motor
capable of pulling 30 amps coupled to a fan that connects via copper wires
WITH electronic controllers that  weights less than 1 lb.  PLEASE,  tell us...

Christopher