Electric ram air, my .02

Hmmm...I have a couple of problems with Mark's logic.  Maybe he could
help me out?

First, if the blower only operates under WOT, why doesn't it create
some sort of restriction under all other conditions?  Sure, the fan
will move and let some air in due to fluid dynamics (high to low
pressure and all that).  But it'll take a higher pressure difference
(i.e., manifold vacuum) to move in air versus an unrestricted system.

Second, any yahoo can claim "dyno tested" (no flame intended).  If you
could post a clear and cogent analysis of how the system works (both
the mechanics of setting it up and the physics behind the hp
increase), I'd be more willing to buy your claims.

So, my final question is: are you trying to sell these things to us?
Or just prove to us that there is yet another way to eke out a few
extra hp from our engines?

  KC Boyce
  '85 325e
  E30 Eta Page: http://rikki.cc.colorado.edu/~k_boyce/