Wheels/tires FS

I have a set of wheels and tires that were extras from a car I recently
bought.  The wheels are 16x7 and have a polished 5 spoke design that
LOOKS a lot like the Revolution whees (they aren't).  They are all
straight with curb rash on one (including the first inch or so of the
spokes) and a touch on the others.  The tires are Fulda somethings -
2x225/45zr16, 2x245/45zr16 and have what I am guessing is 80% left with
a little more wear on the side of 2 of them.  $500 takes the set, buyer
pays shipping, but I can (and would rather) bring them to Mday.

James Clay