Re: electric superchargr

 I think this is an old but maybe practical Idea, Once I got a chance to look
inside the engine bay of a British military tank, from World War II era and I
saw something like that, it had a V12 engine.  The supercharger was almost the
size of the bottom part of a Hoover upright vaccum cleaner.  If it worked for
a V 12 , it might work for a 6 also.
  I have no infs. on the horse power.
Armin
(hmmmm thinking of that, how do they dino a 60 ton military tank)?

In a message dated 11/6/98 1:46:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-