[e36] Heater CORE!!!

Bimwaddians!

 Will be replacing the heater core this weekend, as well as the
brake pads/rotors etc..  Need info on taking out the center console as
well as all the BS that goes along w/ swapping out heater cores.  It is
COLD outside <Oklahoma> and I would like to get this done as soon as
POSSIBLE w/o freezing my anal cavity off..  Any help would be ESPECIALLY
appreciated..  :)

Thanks a bunch..

BTW, the felt linings that help the window move up and down fell down
again, looks like some 3M Epoxy to get this stuff to STAY!

- -mbw
1992 325iA
1993 318is