Tire Rack Warranty Procedure?

Was hoping someone could warn me in advance how to handle the following
situation.  I purchased a set of Dunlop D60A2's for the wife's 318i, mounted
on some Moda M1 rims back in late 1996.

Since that time I have accumulated a total of 18,000 miles on them.  The
tread is now down to the wearbars on all four.  Pretty even wear as I was
good about rotating them and my wife isn't one to spin the tires.  (Hey it
is a 318!)

Yesterday while preparing to order some new snows for my 535 I still had the
Tire Rack's '96 promo's for this tire and it mentions a 45,000 mile
treadwear warranty.

How do I approach this?  Do I have a valid complaint on the D60's?

BrianJ.Clark@domain.elided