FW: Attn. Boston Chapter Members: Help!

First of all, hello!  I just transfered to the Boston Chapter in September
from the Kansas City Chapter.  I welcome any emails (well...most any
emails...) from Boston bimwads.  It'd be nice to have a group of people to
ask for advice about car stuff and other Boston info.  My first such request
for advice involves washing my car.  I'm a student at Harvard, and I have no
convenient driveway to wash my car in.  What I'm looking for is some place
(like one of those self-service car wash operations) where I can wash my
beloved bimmer.  I don't mind driving out to the 'burbs (I'm in Cambridge)
but I do need to find someplace pretty soon.  I'm ashamed to say that it's
been over a month since it's been cleaned, and something must be done.
Email me privately (or on the digest, if you think it's not a WOB) with any
help.  Thank you all!

Josh P.

Josh Powell
Cambridge, MA