<FS> M coupes

On the Z3 message board (http://www.bimmer.org/z3/messages/) this just
got posted--I thought some of you might be interested.  Note that I have
no connection with whoever posted this and I hope it doesn't violate
the non-commercial nature of the list:

    Posted by Stephen D. Wolff (FLBEARCUB@domain.elided)
           on November 05, 1998 at 16:03:26:

    The sales manager at the dealership I work for asked to put this post in.

    We have two M Coupes he would like to sell ASAP.

    Estoril Blue/Dark Beige w/beige dots
    Cosmos Black/Dark Beige w/beige dots

    $39000.00 each.

    Please e-mail me or contact Octavio Diaz at 305-256-2211

    Thanks,
    Stephen, the parts guy.
    (FLBEARCUB@domain.elided)

Note that he doesn't say what dealership, but those sound like pretty
good prices to me, which is the only reason I'm posting it here.

- --Alan
(z3@domain.elided)