Smooth Driving?

Rob Salzmann wrote:
<< I would like to take my driving to the next level not only in
spirited driving, but also in a "piloting" sense (smooth driving).>>

Latest issue of Bimmer Mag has article by driver school instructor
relating how late model M3's shod with sticky rubber have made his job
unbearable, causing a mess of instructors at one school with a corkscrew
to ... well, make a mess on pit row.  NOW THAT'S TAKING IT TO THE NEXT
LEVEL!!  Think I'll try it on the wife next trip out.  Unfortunately, I
think my chances are better with the razor sharp, relatively skittish
handling of my (for sale) MR2 Turbo than with //Moadster, though.  Wish
me luck (that she doesn't kill me, that is).

David D. Beatty
Myers Bigel Sibley & Sajovec, P.A.
Patent Attorneys
Suite 250, 111 Corning Road, Cary, NC 27511
PO Box 37428, Raleigh, NC 27627
Telephone: 919-854-1400
Fax: 919-854-1401
dbeatty@domain.elided