Re: Mounting brackets for cd changer

Manuel Paredes writes:

> ... I don't have the mounting brackets I need to mount the cd
> changer to the trunk.  I called around to different dealers
> and they only sell the brackets in a kit that includes the cover
> and it costs over $100.

I missed the original post describing the car and CD player the
bracket is for. If someone can send me the exterior dimensions of the
U.S. CD changer and its mounting screw sizes and their x-y offsets, to
decide if it will match a particular bracket, I just may know a less
expensive alternative for the E36 3er.  It would cost perhaps $30-40
through an importer.

- -John
'96 318is
john.firestone@domain.elided