Mounting brackets for cd changer

Okay thanks to all of you who replied to my other post but now I have
another little problema.  I don't have the mounting brackets I need to
mount the cd changer to the trunk.  I called around to different dealers
and they only sell the brackets in a kit that includes the cover and it
costs over $100.  Where can I get the brackets themselves without having
to get the cover also?  Or does anyone have a set they would like to get
rid of?  Suggestions please....
TIA

Manuel Paredes