Armoral <all>

Armor all seats in dirts and grime which is probably worse than just
leaving it dirty. If you ever see cars with brown tires it is the direct
result of using armoral and other tire & vinyl cleaners. If you really
insist on the super shiny effect of armoral wipe down everything first with
a damp cloth to clean of dust and dirt.

You should treat the interior of you car the same as the exterior.... You
would never put a fresh coat of wax on a dirty car would you? Always clean
first then apply protectant. be it wax or armoral type products.

I'm not sure but I do belive Armoral contains silicone.

Dave
'87 325 (Black tires)