<e28> rear trailing arms

Thanks to Rob L. and Steve D. G for their help on the replacement of all
of my front end parts.  The digest info saved me many hours and much
frustration while replacing the upper and lower control arms and other
associated hardware.  Now that the shimmie is gone I have noticed that
there seems to be some residual wag.  I recently read an article about
replacing the rear trailing arms on my car to reduce/eliminate the
shake.  I think that I may need to do so.

The questions:

1) How tough is this job?

2) Any surprises that are not in the bently?

3) Is this a DIY job?

4) what other parts should be replaced when I do this job to ensure that
I eliminate all other potential shakes?

Thanks for your help!

Tom Jarlock
88 535ia, 166,000