short shifter

I see alot of discussion about short shifters so I'll tell you about mine.
I have a '95 325is E36. My local dealer here in Indianapolis told me I could
use the short shifter from the new M Coupe, very close ratio.  I  don't have
the part # handy but let me know if you need it and I'll email it to anyone
who wants it. I put it in 20 minutes and it is awesome.  The throw from
first to second is about 2" apart.  For less than $60.00 it is a great mod
with awesome results.  The stock sloppy throw Vs the new shifter is like day
and night and it's easy to install via a lift (a must).
Rob Sirico
'95 325is