Re:microfiche viewer

In a message dated 11/3/98 9:32:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 21:51:59 -0600
 From: "Frank Ciotti" <frankc@domain.elided>
 Subject: micro-fiche reader or conversion

 Does anyone know of a service which will convert micro-fiche images to
 CD-ROM?  It seems that many of the BMW parts & repair manuals for my car
 ('86 325i euro) are only available on micro-fiche.  Failing that, where can
 I pick-up a low-cost micro-fiche viewer?

 thanks,
 Frank
 #149906 >>

~~~~ Frank, I'm looking for a viewer myself, but I want one that has the built
in photocopy machine as part of the unit. I use one at the library, and it's
really neat. I pay 10cents per page, then I use my scanner to disc, and save
and see in Paradox.

If you find what I am looking for, let me know. BTW, all MB dealerships are
junking their microfiche readers because of new CD Rom system. See if a few MB
dealers in your area want to cheap-sell their microfiche reader machines. Let
me know. They are kinda like 8-track tape players now :-)

Randy
cookies@domain.elided
BMWCC member