Re: bmw-digest V9 #434

<< Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 20:12:30 -0500
 From: David Beatty <dbeatty@domain.elided>
 Subject: M Roadster boot

 I have only one complaint re my new M Roadster, but it's a big one.  The
 two center buttons of the boot are a real PITA to secure and release.
 Also, it would be nice if the boot did not take up so much space in the
 trunk.

 Is anyone aware of an alternative boot or means for attaching which
 overcomes these problems?  Has anyone tried simply not attaching the
 center buttons, and just relying on the end buttons and the rear
 underlap?

 David D. Beatty
 Myers Bigel Sibley & Sajovec, P.A.
 Patent Attorneys
 Suite 250, 111 Corning Road, Cary, NC 27511
 PO Box 37428, Raleigh, NC 27627
 Telephone: 919-854-1400
 Fax: 919-854-1401
 dbeatty@domain.elided
 web site: www.carolinapatents.com  >>

Try removing the pea from under your seat, buffoon.