BL/SS Shifter

     Calvin hare raved about the BL/SS including:

     In fact, a ACS SS owner (who shall remain nameless) tried my
     BL/SS ERK out the other day and remarked that it seemed "smoother than
     his ACS with about the same throw".
     <<<

     I'm assuming you mean me, right Calvin?  Well Calvins right.  I have
     the AC Schnitzer kit and am perfectly happy with it.  But The UUC kit
     is astonishing at the price.  I tried everyone's kit and bought the
     ACS kit because it was the best at the time.  I missed the revolution
     by a few weeks and would certainly recommend Ben's kit.  I can afford
     the best and heartily endorse Ben's kit.

     If he'd send me his all-out kit I'd happily put it in as a testimony
     to the quality.  So save yourselves hundreds and buy the RIGHT one the
     first time.

     Jim Powell
     '98 M3/4