FS: 7 series

In order to finish my 3 series project (boy racer/bavarian street rod...
hey, I'm in the South) I may need to sell my 7. It is a 1986 735i, blue over
tan leather, roof, tools, TRX, I am the second owner. Original owner (no
kidding) was a retired older man from Florida. This fine big bimmer has 118K
miles, new compressor & center bearing, could use tires soon. Everthing
works (O.K., O.K... the center vents don't blow BUT I think I know why. Oh
yeah, the power headrests aren't). This lovely example of fine elfin
workmanship has the usual couple of dings, but no rust. Front clip was
repainted many years ago under warranty. Trans replaced way back when. She's
a fine ship, cap'n...
I know what the books say it may be worth, but it is a really nice example.
Can be seen near Chattanooga, TN. I will e-mail photos on request. Make me a
realistic offer... $8K? E-mail me privately.

Kenny Fleshman
85 325e
86 735i