1988 325is Parts FS

In light of the no longer recent theft of my E30, I have the following for
sale, bought for a 1988 325is:

All radiator hoses (write me if you MUST have the complete list)
Timing belt
Tensioner pulley
Water pump
Thermostat
All seals and gaskets associated with above parts
A couple clips and brackets, associated w/ rad. hoses
2 gallons of BMW coolant

Everything is genuine BMW, purchased from a dealership.  The first $275
takes it.  Buyer pays shipping, which was under $10 when it was shipped to
me.  Please reply via private email.  I will NOT be reading the digest for
a reply.

Thanks,
John
BMWCCA #160660