Re: The BMW M / 2.8 coupe sales brochure: Scans

  I uploaded some scans from the M coupe sales brochure to Dale's image page
at: http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/images/
  For a couple of really neat pictures, check out blkcoup and blkcoup1.gif.
For interior and exterior color combinations, standard and optional features,
plus tech specs, check out brochur1 > 5.gif.  Some of the specs disagree with
the NA site.  I normally scan, limiting the vertical to a max of 270 pixels
and the horizontal to a max of 549 pixels to eliminate scroll bars.  For
brochur1 > 5.gif, I scanned full size so,  hopefully, you can read the fine
print.

 RonStygar@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT
  http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/bmw_ronstygar.html