<E36 M3> emission test results

Went to register my cars in GA and had my emission tests (required) done.  I
thought the list may have an interest in the results:

1995 E36 M3 JC, B&B, K&N drop in 41,XXX miles:

2500 rpm test:        Reading                  Allowable

HC-ppm                      18                          220
CO-%                         0.01                        1.2
CO+CO2 %                14.9                        6.0 min.

Idle RPM test:       Reading                   Allowable

HC-ppm                     15                           220
CO-%                        -0-                          1.2
CO+CO2 %               14.9                         6.0 min.

Seems pretty clean to me, but I'm no injun ear........
Anyone know a good source for an aftermarket wheel to replace the OEM wheel
on my 68 1600?  Carl Nelson advised I have two choices:  MOMO or
NARDI.....and I can't justify the $300+ for the Nardi.  Where is the best
source for a MOMO wheel?
TIA.

Chris Brennan
BMW CCA #19577
68 1600 (with the signal lever on the right, where it's supposed to be...)
95 M3 (signal lever on the "wrong" side; a fine car none the less)

End of bmw-digest V9 #429